Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I've Been Up to Lately

Well, I didn't mean to take a long break, but I had no time to add this blog to my list of craziness.  I have been doing well with my little shop and it has kept me busy.

 Here are a few of the things that I've made for different brides lately:



 
I was asked by Apple Brides, (a local blog for brides that holds all kinds of fun info on photographers, venues, florists, caterers, ect.) to make a garter set for a photo shoot they were doing at a brewery.  The theme was a French, romantic theme with red and black.  I was so excited to be asked and even more excited to show what I can do.



Then this past weekend I was asked to participate in a Fashion Show for my friend who owns the bridal shop that I do alterations for, Rianne's Bridal.  My pillows were used for all the flower girls and my daughter was a model, which of course she rocked it.  I made 3 new designs for the show, that I will post pictures of late.  It was a lot of fun!
 


So as you can see, I have not been idle.  I have been a crazy creatin' machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...