Monday, July 25, 2011

Late Night Experiment

Normally you guys see pictures of my daughter like this. Blonde curls, mad scientist hair, puts Shirley Temple to shame.

Well the other day while my husband was doing bath time, he decided to blow dry her hair, just to see how big he could get it. Lol Then I came in and took it one step further. I straightened her hair. I have wanted to do it for a while as I wanted to see how long her hair really was.This is super blurry, as my child was not able to stay still long enough for me to take a picture. But you can see that her hair is stinkin' long!
She was so excited because she thought she looked like Rapunzel from Tangled. She couldn't keep her hands off her hair and just kept petting her hair all night.

She was obviously done with pictures by this time, can you tell?
The problem that I have with her hair like this is that she went from looking like a bouncy 4 year, which is what she is, and looked like a 14 year old! NOT OK!!!!! But at least now we know that it is an option if we want to do something special for her or for a costume, but it will not be an every day thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...