Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cabinet Door Uses Part II

Make some chalkboards! Here are a few, they take a few minutes to make and you can hang them on the wall, put them on an easel on your counter or a book shelf or hang on your front door to say that it's "Nap Time"!
This one is my favorite... just wish I could use it in my house. The color doesn't work in my house, but it was such a great deal on the pain that I couldn't pass it up. It was a miss-tint from Walmart, $5 for the Glidden 2 in 1 Primer and Paint! Hello, that is a rockin' deal!

These are just a few of the things that I am going to be selling at a craft fair this fall. I don't know if I'm quite ready to do Etsy yet, but that might be in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsee! I just read your comment on my post and I am so sorry things like that happen. It just makes me feel so worthless. Your blog is adorable. I have 2 doors I have been saving for just this kind of project I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks so much for your kind comment. I am a new follower. If you want you can check out my other blog at www.littlecountrybumpkins.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.

    Thanks for linking up at Tea-Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. Your post added to the celebration. Party for this week is going on now. Hope to see you there.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-3-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...