Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What a Wonderful World

I swear I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I wanted to share with you all the best thing ever! Remember this post? The lab/bloodhound mix that we wanted but got adopted before we could get him? Well, Sunday, while at the Farm Chicks Sale I got an email from his owner explaining that the couple that adopted "Moose" wanted to return him as they were never home and he began to have bad habits. She asked if we were interested in him still. Um.... YES!!!!!

I would like to introduce Moose to everyone! He is the sweetest dog I have ever been around. We are so lucky to have him in our family finally.


We have discovered that he LOVES our daughter. He has slept in her room all day and has taken a nap with her all day. We have only had him for 24 hours and he has made such a strong bond with both of our kids that it is amazing.


He has to be right next to the kids at all times. He is already protective of them and when one of them cries he gets very concerned and rushes over to them to make sure they are ok and looks at me as if to say, "Come make it stop!"

He was meant to be in our family. Like I said, it's only been 24 hours and he has fit right in, loves us all, is very gentle and patient with the kids and has been a wonderful addition to our home. He may be HUGE, but he is a doll! It's like fate that he is here. This is where he is supposed to be. My family is finally complete, we found our missing person.

In other news, I have a few tutorials in the works, including the kids apron I mentioned a few months ago. I'm getting excited as there are some big projects that are happening in this house! Plus, I have all my super awesome finds from the Farm Chicks Sale that I went to over the weekend. What an amazing experience, once again. See you guys soon!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...