Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week From Heck!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive. I haven't posted anything for a week now because I have been experiencing a very bad week. My daughter was up all night one night throwing up, then I was sick, then my daughter got sick again, then my son got sick... really sick. We have just been slugs as of late and I will be back in action hopefully this weekend. I have a few repurposing projects that I am working on and want to share with you all. Sorry again for my disappearance!

If you are wanting some great inspiration, head on over to A Soft Place To Land as she's having her weekly DIY Day that I can't participate in this week. But next week I am there as I am pulling out all my fall stuff and getting ready to DECORATE!!!! I know you're as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...