Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful readers. Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs you can have but it's also the most rewarding. My morning has consisted of my kids climbing in bed with me, sleeping in, them giving me my presents (as daddy told them to do as he has to work every Sunday, so he has to train them to make today special), and watching silly animal videos on my phone while we all snuggle some more. I got a little emotional this morning as my heart was so incredibly full with love for my children. Sure they make me crazy sometimes, but I love them more than I have ever loved anything before. I don't ever want them to grow up, I want them to stay small and innocent and shield them from all the pain of the world. I will never forget this morning with my children. It was an amazingly simple reminder of how wonderful my life is and how grateful I am to be a mom.


I hope you all have a wonderful day and give your kids extra long hugs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...