Sunday, September 5, 2010

I've Taken the Pledge

I, Kelsee Webb, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings!
2 month pledge
Yep, I did! I'm going to do this for 2 months and have some great ideas and tutorials on the way! I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time and I am finally doing it! So hold onto your seats and wait to be amazed... as soon as I get my camera back. My mother-in-law has it right now to print off a butt load of pictures I have taken in the last few weeks of my kids. But after that, it will be an EXPLOSION OF AWESOMENESS!!!! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...