Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

I know so many people that are pregnant right now! In fact, in the last 48 hours, I know 3 babies that were born! Crazy right? Well, I have this little friend (and I say little because she is like a stick figure) who is having a little girl in October. In fact, this baby will start to come and play at my house when mommy goes back to work in January (so three kids 3 and under, I can do this... I think!). But her baby shower was last weekend and I just had to share what I made for this little bundle.
The hat is from this tutorial and I am obsessed with it! I think I've made at least 5 already. And the booties are kind of my own creation. I found a few patterns, but they made them a funny shape, so I just kind of figured out my own little pattern, and again, I'm obsessed with these as well! There is nothing sweeter in the world than little baby feet, so when I make these I just can't wait to see the little feet that will be in them.
I have also been experimenting with the "Distressing Ink." I should have done some test runs with it before stamping on the letter, but oh well. Looks ok for a babies room.

What have you been working on lately?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I'm sure your friend LOVED her gifts. :) I'm making a letter for my friends baby shower next month.

    Smiles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...