Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crocheted Child Head Band Pattern

This is the modified version of this pattern My 2 year old daughter saw me making the other headbands and begged for one. So I had to put my thinking cap on and make the pattern work for her. Here's what I came up with:

Materials:
4.00mm hook
Any Colour Cotton yarn (worsted weight)

Headband:
Ch 115
Row 1: Sc in second ch from hook and in the next 14chs (15sc), ch75, sc in the 15th ch from the begin of previous ch loop, and in next 14chs, ch1, turn.
Row 2: Sc in first sc and in next 15 sc, ch 75, sc in the 15sc of the previous row, chain 3 and sl st to the very first row for a button hole.
Stitch your button on the other end.

You can use any flower pattern you would like. I kind of figured this one out on my own, but explaining how I did it would be a disaster! So I would just Google "Crocheted Flowers" and get a ton of free ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...