Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nap Time Craft

My mother-in-law showed me this blog Just A Girl. She had the cutest idea of painting plates and putting them in your kitchen. Well that got the wheels turning for me and after reading some of the suggestions in her comments I made one during nap time! Here is what I did.

Things I used:

*Transfer Paper
*Letter Printed off of computer
*Pen
*Black Paint Pen (Big Fat One)
*Odd-ball Plate I had lying around

My Process:

I printed off the letter that I wanted, I had to enlarge it to 350 size font to get the right size for the platter I used. I cut the transfer paper and the page with the letter so it would fit on the plate, then I taped it in place. I used a pen and the edge of a greeting card (because I couldn't find our ruler, it got grounded a few days ago when Zoe smacked her brother with it and I can't find it.) Then I took the papers off and traced with the paint pen! Here is the finished product and where I put it! Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...