Thursday, July 2, 2009

Christmas Came Early

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen (well, mostly ladies) I have received 10 more windows! And the best part was that they were free... well for the windows they were free, bribing my sister to drop them off at 11:00 at night cost me a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I found an ad on Craigslist on Tuesday in the Free section for wood framed windows. So of course I sent her an email to ask for directions to her house. She lives in Sandpoint and was a very nice lady. Because my sister is currently living in Sandpoint I begged her to go and get them. And here they are!!! Aren't they pretty?! Well, they will be when I'm done with them. They've been in a barn for 20 years!



I have to admit that I have no idea what I am going to do with them, but the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...