Monday, June 27, 2011

My Little Monster Monday

Well, welcome to yet another saga of my life with a two year old.

After I finish getting the kids down from breakfast, get baby down for her morning nap, get the kids dresses, I start on the kitchen and let the kids go outside so I don't have four extra hands helping me. I can see the kids at all times from the window and I leave the slider door open so I can hear them as well. The only problem is that we have a shed in the backyard and there is one little corner that I cannot see if they are back there.

Well, awhile ago I saw both the kids playing back there and I went to check it out. They had dug a hole in the ground specifically to make mud. So, the other day, I couldn't see my son or hear him, which usually means he's doing something he's not supposed to do. I went to investigate.

This is what I found.
This is not a smile. He is chewing on dirt.
Needless to say, I got the hose out to hose him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...