Thursday, November 18, 2010

Still On The Hunt

Hey ladies! I am working so hard this week trying to get as many businesses as I can to be featured on a little series I'm going to start next week. If you, or someone you know, or even one that you found that had really cute homemade things, please let me know and I would love to feature it! Don't be shy! The more shops I have to feature, the more you guys get to see some sweet eye candy and maybe find that perfect item for a loved one!

I have some great people lined up and I am so excited about it!!!! So please let me know!!!
Either leave a comment or shoot me an email! Can't wait to start!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kels!! :) I would LOOOOOVE to be featured!! That's so kind of you!! :) LOOOVE the new hat by the way, LOVE it! :) Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...