Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Semi-Homemade Christmas Feature: Soapopotamus


I don't know about you, but I love me a quirky gift. Something that is practical, but has lots of personality to it. That's why I love my next feature.

I give you Soapopotamus!
Just the name itself is fun! When I found this shop it made me Ooooo and Ahhhhh! But it also made me giggle too, which is my kind of place!

You have the GORGEOUS!
Maiko - Goat's Milk Soap Bar
Marie Antoinette - let them eat cake - Shea Lip Butter
And the...Quirky.
Roasted Chicken - Goat's Milk Soap Nom Noms - Teeth Soap - 2pack
There is everything you could need in here! All of her soaps are made of natural item and Goats Milk, which is magical, as she says.

This one is probably my favorite thing, just because I love me a good cupcake.
BIG CUPCAKE - Strawberry Top - Full Size Cupcake Soap
What about this fun one? Smells like Black Pepper!
Sunny Side Up - Goats Milk Soap Bar

So much fun! So go check out Regina's shop! You will Ooo and Ahhh and giggle too!

********************************************************************
Don't forget that today is the last day to enter for a free pattern of you choice! Go Enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...