Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Looked Out the Window and What Did I See?


A cat, that is not mine, on my porch table. Our neighbor across the street has this adorable cat, ok as adorable as cats can be, I'm more of a dog person and cats don't really like me much or my sinuses. This cat has deemed our front porch as his thrown. When his owner is gone for the day he sits on our little table waiting for her. She takes him for walks, literally takes him for walks and he follows her! But he has decided that our little table is the best place to nap during the day.

I have gone out there many times to talk to him and he flops all over the place and lets me rub his tummy. He's such a silly cat.
He gets very sad when I go back inside and has tried to come in my house before, but I say, "Sorry pal, but you will make me sneeze!" He does get into our backyard sometimes, which is surrounded by 6' privacy fences, so I have no clue how he gets there, but I guess where there's a will there's a way.
And yes, he brings his friends with him sometimes! For as anti-cat as I am, my yard looks like I'm the crazy cat lady! Oh well, I guess there are worse things to be.

What did you see out your window today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...