Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gift for Under $5.00 Part V

These were inspired by many sites. I have wanted to make some fun, vintage looking cards for some time now, but never thought I could make them. So I searched and searched and I finally got up the nerve to make them!! These are by far the easiest things to make and they are dirt cheap! I used blogs such as The Vintage Moth and The Graphics Fairy to print off FREE vintage photos! How great is that?! Then I just cut out my card stock (extremely cheap) and glued these pictures onto the cards. I really like how they turned out.


(I think this one is my favorite! I love the old post card!)
A couple of the sites I used for inspiration is from this post at Bushel and a Peck and this post at Ruffles and Stuff These ladies are truly amazing to me and I wish I could be as COOL as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...