Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not Completely Back Yet...

I am alive and well, I promise. Things are still reeling from our little boy being sick last week. With several trips to the doctor and one trip to the E.R., its been a little nuts. However, he is on the mend and happy and getting stronger and healthier by the minute!

I wanted to post this as it just broke my heart. Tragedy struck a friend of mine's family this past week. The brother-in-law of my friend passed away unexpectedly last week leaving behind his beautiful wife and 6 gorgeous girls, ages from 9-1. This was such a shock for their family and my heart reaches out to them. Naki Maile was a great man, I only had the privilege of meeting him twice, but I was extremely impressed with his sweet spirit and his love for life and his family. The family has set up a donation account with Wells Fargo for anyone wanting to help this mother and her 6 girls. You can read about their family here at www.nakisgirls.com No donation is too small.

My thoughts and prayers are with that entire family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how heartbreaking! I hope the mom and girls are surrounded by lots of family and friends to help them through such a devastating loss! I hope your little one is better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful!! Unexpected deaths are so shocking. Especially young men who leave families behind. I hope and pray that his wife and girls will be taken care of.
    I was glad to "see" you, though, even if you're not all the way back yet :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...