Sunday, July 5, 2009

All American 4th!!!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! Our family continued a time honored tradition that has been going on for over 20 years. We all headed to the Coeur d'Alene 4th of July Parade! When I was little it was my mom, her sisters, our grandma and all of the cousins that would go and sit outside of a little place called Zips that has the best Criss Cut fries and huckleberry milkshakes! Well as the years go by, people move away, but this year was fun to see how everyone is growing up. Instead of us kids out on the curb waving our flags it was our children. I saw on Bloggin' It that she made these festive wands, so I decided to make them too! I made 6 of them, one for each of the kids and let me tell you, they were a big hit!!! Well, a hit with all but one, he is 6 and looked at it like it was weird, but other than that, they loved them. Here is a picture of some of the kids waving them as the floats and bands went by!

These were a great idea! Thank you Melissa for the fun and festive creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...